Net Tango was awarded a five year contract to develop and support the Nashville.gov portal which serves as the city’s primary communication gateway to Nashville citizens, businesses and visitors. The site receives over 2 million unique visitors annually.
Metro Nashville had a number of goals, including: simplicity, information rich, vibrant, mobile friendly and easy to manage. The new site accomplishes those goals and showcases Nashville’s inviting neighborhoods and communities, thriving business and economic development, environment and status as a world class music and entertainment destination.
The new site includes:
- Simple, elegant and vibrant design
- Enhanced search and user-friendly navigation to help users find what they need
- Decentralized content management and workflow for city departments and agencies to easily manage content
- Mobile friendly, responsive design for easy access from cell phones and tablets
- Department home pages for communication of news, events, videos, photo galleries, social media outlets to each department’s stakeholders
- Integration to shared digital communication platform for email and text notifications