Net Tango builds software, websites, and offers consulting services for clients like AT&T, Baptist Health, LG&E-KU, and the City of Nashville. Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals who enjoy helping others succeed. We believe in having the right people in the right places to ensure success for our clients, our employees, and our company.
You will be a key member of the management team, working closely with clients, fostering new relationships and growing existing ones. Collaboration is key to your success, and our internal team of web designers and developers will help you plan and deliver innovative websites and applications.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Oversee multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Ensure client deliverables are completed within the agreed-upon timeframe and within client expectations
- Answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing clients
- Interpret clients’ needs and translate them into clearly defined requirements and deliverables
- Prepare plans, proposals, scopes of work, timelines, budgets, and invoices
- 5+ years of account management experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Experience working with project teams on website design and development, software and web application development, and digital strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Business, or related field
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Independent thinker with a collaborative attitude and a track record for managing projects with successful outcomes
- Proven ability to multitask, prioritize, and seamlessly move from one project to another in a deadline-driven environment
- Comfortable leading technical and non-technical stakeholder communication via phone, email, virtual, or in-person
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate with clarity, tact, and confidence when interacting with clients and teammates
- Excellent problem-solving skills in evolving and ambiguous situations
- Strong desire to be on the forefront of the web technology industry
- Salary based upon experience
- Position is full-time
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off: Vacation, Sick and Holidays
This position is located in our Louisville, KY office. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Email resume to email@example.com.