Net Tango builds software, websites, and offers consulting services for clients like AT&T, the City of Nashville, Yum! Brands, and the Louisville Water Company. Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals who enjoy helping others succeed. We believe in having the right people in the right places to ensure success for our clients, our employees, and our company.
You will be a key member of the .Net development team. You will work with project managers, web designers, front end and application developers to plan and deliver innovative business application projects.
- Three (3) years of development experience working with desktop and/or web technologies
- Education (one or more of the following):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- “boot camp” training with certification
- equivalent business experience
- Good communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
- Passion for learning new technology
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Team player with positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Apply strong knowledge of application development skills, web standards and usability
- Develop creative solutions for web applications, websites, and tools
- Act as a technical consultant for proposal generation, analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, documentation and user support for projects.
- Collaborate with team to plan and deliver innovative sites and systems with exceptional design and user experience.
- Develop clean, compliant and reusable code.
- Methodically test projects. Reference project requirements to ensure high quality, well-tested products.
- Execute from concept to site launch with a comprehensive knowledge of development and testing.
- Complete tasks in a timely and professional manner.
- Work with clients and team members to solve technical issues.
- Bring genuine interest and commitment to learning the latest technological developments in the industry.
You will need at least a working knowledge of the technologies, tools, and methodologies below, however, expertise is preferred.
- The complete software development lifecycle: planning, requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, and support
- Ability to design and develop applications based on the Microsoft .NET platform
- Excellent understanding of OOP design and development
- C#, VB.NET, MVC, ASP.NET, .Net framework, .NET Core, AspNetCore, IIS
- JSON, XML, HTML/CSS
- Server technologies such as Windows Server
- Database technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle
- Object-Relational Mappers such as Entity Framework, Dapper, nHibernate
- UI/UX concepts
- Agile development methodologies
- Source code repositories such as Git, Team Foundation Server
- Cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- MVVM Design Pattern
- Salary based upon experience
- Position is full-time
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off: Vacation, Sick and Holidays
This position is located in our Louisville, KY office. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com.