On January 11, 2013, we completed a 10-month development project to launch the new Nashville Tennessee Metro Government website, www.Nashville.gov. The website – which serves as the city’s primary communication gateway for citizens, businesses and visitors – receives 5 million visits annually.
Metro Nashville had several goals for their new website:
- Easy-to-use for both for visitors and employees
- Information-rich, yet well-organized
- Vibrant and inviting
- Mobile friendly
The new website not only accomplishes these goals, but also showcases Nashville’s inviting neighborhoods and communities, their thriving business and economic development environment, and their status as a world-class music and entertainment destination.
In addition to the services highlighted above, the following services were also implemented on Nashville.gov:
- Department portal custom designs
- Department, service and staff directories
- Document management system integration
- Event calendar and registration
- Google map integration
- Gov Delivery integration
- Site monitoring and error handling
- Social media center